Sheila Dwyer Schwartz is the founder and principal of Dwyer Philanthropy. She started her consultancy because she wanted to work for mid-level nonprofits.
Her experience was in working for larger organizations and this was her way of working with a bunch of organizations she felt she could make an impact with.
Learn more about her consultancy on her website.
Click here to listen on YouTube!
- How long have you been running your consultancy? [01:17]
- How did you expand? [02:15]
- How do you utilize LinkedIn? [03:39]
- How do you create a sense of urgency? [04:37]
- How do you reject working with a client? [07:27]
- How do you measure success? [09:05]
- Does your team work in the same location? [13:53]
- What would you change if you were starting over? [17:30]
- How do you work with long term clients? [19:29]
- Billing [20:26]
- What’s your typical schedule? [21:23]
- Lightning Round [23:05]
No podcast episodes found