Emma Kieran is the principal of Pilot Peak Consulting, which she started in June of 2014. Learn how her background as both a teacher and a fundraiser has influenced what she set out to do with Pilot Peak Consulting.
Learn more about Pilot Peak Consulting at www.pilotpeakconsulting.com.
Click here to listen on YouTube!
- How’d you come up with the name? [01:27]
- What’s your background? [01:51]
- How is your approach different? [02:31]
- What has been the hardest conversation you’ve had with a client? [04:25]
- What timelines have been hard to meet? [06:32]
- How has the business changed since you started? [07:31]
- Is there anyone else on your team? [09:49]
- How do you get a new client started? [11:20]
- What is your time split between on-site and remote work? [12:40]
- How do you find new clients? [13:03]
- What makes the perfect client? [15:23]
- What are your favorite tools? [16:24]
- What’s your typical schedule like? [17:16]
- What was the hardest part for you at the beginning? [18:07]
- How’d you decide what services to offer? [20:46]
- Lightning Round [23:36]
No podcast episodes found